Every year, we care for more than 43,000 inpatients, treat hundreds of thousands of outpatients, and touch the lives of their families and friends.
As a partnership of healthcare providers committed to quality, innovation and compassionate care, Lutheran Health Network is emphasizing experience, education and value, while respecting the dignity and ethics of the individual. Lutheran Health Network is an integrated healthcare delivery system-and is among the region's largest employers-serving 23 counties in northeastern Indiana and northwestern Ohio.
- 1. Lutheran Hospital
- 2. St. Joseph Hospital
- 3. Dupont Hospital
- 4. The Orthopedic Hospital
- 5. Bluffton Regional Medical Center
- 6. Kosciusko Community Hospital
- 7. Dukes Memorial Hospital
- 8. Rehabilitation Hospital
- RediMed Network of Urgent Care, Occupational Health and Physical Therapy Clinics