Indiana is a physician-friendly state, offering:
- Low-cost malpractice insurance
- Capped malpractice claims
- Low managed care
- Simple licensing process
- Affordable cost of living
Lutheran Health Network Physician Services assists physicians interested in opportunities in northeastern Indiana and serves as a resource for those already employed.
Learn more about:
- Lutheran Health Physicians' multifaceted group of more than 350 physicians and providers
- Lutheran Health Network's eight separately licensed hospitals, urgent care clinics and other healthcare services
Northeastern Indiana is a great place to live, work and play. The market includes Fort Wayne, Indiana's second-largest city, and countless smaller cities and towns with their own ambiance. It's also a short drive to Indianapolis and a few hours to Chicago, Detroit and Cincinnati.
- LHN/LHP service area: 1.3 million people
- Cost of living: Below the national average
- Education: Public, private and parochial elementary and secondary schools; numerous colleges and universities
- Recreation: Arts and entertainment; minor league baseball, basketball and hockey teams; outdoor activities; award-winning children's zoo; extensive trail networks for cyclists and pedestrians; local and state parks; large and small lakes
Discover more about our hospital communities:
Fort Wayne, Indiana (Allen County)
Bluffton, Indiana (Wells County)
Peru, Indiana (Miami County)
Warsaw, Indiana (Kosciusko County)
Contact Jenae Fundingsland at firstname.lastname@example.org or (260) 435-7914.