Tobacco Intervention Resources
Becoming — And Remaining — Tobacco Free
Here are a few of the many useful tools and resources available to help you or a loved one quit tobacco and remain tobacco free.
- Tobacco Quitline (national)
A free phone-based counseling service is available seven days-a-week in more than 170 languages.
- American Lung Association or (800) LUNG-USA
- Centers for Disease Control
- Chew Free
- Online Guide to Quitting
- Tobacco Prevention and Cessation Commission
- National Cancer Institute
- Quit Smoking
- Why Quit?
- Freedom from Smoking Group
American Lung Association program
IPFW Athletic Center, Room 264