Find a Physician
It’s easy to get caught up in the holiday season and forget to take advantage of your insurance benefits. However, the holidays are a good time to schedule doctor’s visits and elective surgeries. It’s also a good time to recover before you return to work in January. Whether you have already met your deductible or are using a Flexible Spending Account (FSA), you have until the end of December to make sure you get the most out of your benefits.
Suggestions for end-of-year savings:
- Annual Physical
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gynecological Surgery
- Hernia Repair
- Joint Repair or Replacement
- Screening Mammogram
- Sleep Study
Find a Physician
Need to find a physician? Use iTriage to find a physician in your area in a specific specialty or subspecialty. When searching for a physician in your area, iTriage's easy-to-navigate searches list local physicians, complete with office contact information and address. iTriage makes finding a physician when you need one quick and easy.
Take charge of your health with iTriage!
Lutheran Health Network has partnered with iTriage to help consumers make better healthcare decisions by providing the information they need to answer common medical questions and take charge of their health. iTriage is an easy-to-use smartphone and online application that allows users to locate vital medical information and local medical services on their smartphones and computers via step-by-step navigation, whether at home or on the road.
Tell us you're coming to a Lutheran Health Network ER or urgent care facility before you arrive so we can prepare. Patients are seen in order of severity.
- Research symptoms, conditions, procedures, tests and medications
- Find nearby hospitals, ERs and clinics
- Find local physicians
- Store important medical information - such as insurance information, personal health records, appointments, providers, conditions, procedures and medications - for easy reference
- Access advice lines and nonemergency hotlines
- Read important health news
- Search a local and national directory of physicians and facilities
Download the free iTriage app for iPhone, iPad and Android devices at the iTunes and Google app stores. You can also access iTriage content on the web at iTriageHealth.com.