Senior Circle is a national organization focused on health, wellness and fellowship for adults age 50 and better. The local chapter, sponsored by the hospitals of Lutheran Health Network, enhances national benefits with a wide range of local programs, health screenings, exercise classes, social activities, travel opportunities and discounts designed with seniors in mind.
- Circle News—Published six times per year, Circle News keeps members informed about upcoming programs, classes, health screenings and events. Members also receive the biannual "Inside Circle" magazine from the national Senior Circle association.
September/October | July/August | May/June | March/April | January/February
November/December | September/October | July/August | May/June | March/April | January/February
- Health Fair and Expo—This annual spring event offers free health screenings, informational booths and education sessions. Watch for more details online and in Circle News.
- Health Screenings—Cholesterol, glucose, vitamin D, TSH, skin cancer, hearing and footscreenings are just some of the choices available to Senior Circle members.
- Exercise—Since members may be interested in different levels of activity, classes range from light stretching and exercising to aqua fitness and Zumba. Discounted memberships and walking programs are also available.
- Lectures—Members have access to a variety of health and wellness information sessions led by physicians and other clinicians.
- Travel opportunities—Go adventuring with fellow Senior Circle members to destinations near and far.
- Activities—Painting classes, crafts, game days and discount movies at local theaters represent a few ways to spend time with other Senior Circle members.
- Vision, dental, hearing aid and prescription drug discounts—Visit SeniorCircle.com or call our office for more information.
- Medicare counseling—Meet one-on-one with a volunteer counselor who can answer questionsabout Medicare, Medicare Supplement Insurance, Medicare Drug Plans, Medicaid and Long-Term Insurance. This free service is not affiliated with any insurance agent or company.
- ADT Personal Emergency Response System—Senior Circle members save $50 on installation,receive one month free monitoring and save $24 per year on monthly monitoring fees. ADT will also pay your $15 Senior Circle membership every year as long as you remain an ADT customer. This offer is valid for new activations only.
- Copy and fax service—Available by appointment.
- Meal Discount—Receive employee pricing in the cafeterias at Dupont, Kosciusko Community,Lutheran, Rehabilitation and St. Joseph hospitals, as well as Bluffton Regional Medical Center. Excludes salad bar and prepackaged items.
More Great Programs
- Foot care clinics
- Hearing checks
- Free tax preparation
- Legal advisors
To review a current schedule of programs and activities, call (260) 425-3087 (260) 425-3087 or pick up the latest issue of Circle News at any participating LHN hospital.
- Fort Wayne Audiology Center
- KCH Health & Wellness Center
- KeyPoint (Technology) Training
- Liberty Diner
- New Energy Wellness at Coventry Meadows
- Ophthalmology Consultants of Fort Wayne
- Spiece Fitness
- Sun Rise Cafe
- Superior Van & Mobility
- St. Joseph Hospital Wellness Center
- ADT Home Health Security Services
- Beltone Hearing Care
- Careington Dental Care
- Collette Vacations
- Home Helpers/Direct Link Medication Dispenser
- ID Theft Assist
- ScriptSave Prescription Drug Discounts
- VSP Vision
For a complete list of national and local Senior Circle discounts, call (260) 425-3087 (260) 425-3087 .
National and local benefits, partners and discounts are subject to change and availability without notice.