Sign up today! Download our membership application (PDF) to take advantage of all of the Senior Circle benefits.
- Bluffton Regional Medical Center - (260) 919-3144 (260) 919-3144
- Dukes Memorial Hospital - (765) 472-8016 (765) 472-8016
- Fort Wayne Lutheran Health Network facilities (Lutheran Hospital, Dupont Hospital, St. Joseph Hospital, Orthopedic Hospital, Rehabilitation Hospital, RediMed) - (260) 425-3087 (260) 425-3087
- Kosciusko Community Hospital - (574) 372-5854 (574) 372-5854
Senior Circle is a national organization focused on health, wellness and fellowship for adults age 50 and better. The local chapter, sponsored by the hospitals of Lutheran Health Network, enhances national benefits with a wide range of local programs, health screenings, exercise classes, social activities, travel opportunities and discounts designed with seniors in mind.
- Circle News—Published six times per year, Circle News keeps members informed about upcoming programs, classes, health screenings and events. Members also receive the biannual "Inside Circle" magazine from the national Senior Circle association.
January/February | March/April | May/June | July/August | September/October
January/February | March/April | May/June | July/August | September/October | November/December
- Health Fair and Expo—This annual event offers free health screenings, informational booths and education sessions. Watch for more details online and in Circle News.
- Health Screenings—Cholesterol, glucose, vitamin D, TSH, hearing and foot screenings are just some of the choices available to Senior Circle members.
- Exercise—Since members may be interested in different levels of activity, classes range from light stretching and exercising to aqua fitness and Zumba. Discounted memberships and walking programs are also available.
- Lectures—Members have access to a variety of health and wellness information sessions led by physicians and other clinicians.
- Activities—Painting classes, crafts, game days represent a few ways to spend time with other Senior Circle members.
- Vision, dental, hearing aid and prescription drug discounts—Visit SeniorCircle.com or call our office for more information.
- Medicare counseling—Meet one-on-one with a volunteer counselor who can answer questions about Medicare, Medicare Supplement Insurance and Medicare Drug Plans. This free service is not affiliated with any insurance agent or company.
- ADT Personal Emergency Response System—Senior Circle members receive special pricing. ADT will also pay your $15 Senior Circle membership every year as long as you remain an ADT customer. This offer is valid for new activations only with no activation charge on ADT Health Solutions.
- Copy and fax service—Available by appointment.
- Meal Discount—Receive employee pricing in the cafeterias at Dupont, Kosciusko Community,Lutheran, Rehabilitation and St. Joseph hospitals, as well as Bluffton Regional Medical Center. Excludes salad bar and prepackaged items.
More Great Programs
- Aquatic Fitness
- Foot care clinics
- Hearing checks
- Legal advisors
To review a current schedule of programs and activities, call (260) 425-3087 (260) 425-3087 or pick up the latest issue of Circle News at any participating LHN hospital.
- Fort Wayne Audiology Center
- KCH Health & Wellness Center
- KeyPoint (Technology) Training
- Liberty Diner
- New Energy Wellness at Coventry Meadows
- Northeast Ophthalmology PC
- Ophthalmology Consultants of Fort Wayne
- Spiece Fitness
- Sun Rise Cafe
- Superior Van & Mobility
- Fort Wayne Children's Zoo
- St. Joseph Hospital Wellness Center
- Three Rivers Running Company
- ADT Home Health Security Services
- Beltone Hearing Care
- Careington Dental Care
- Home Helpers/Direct Link Medication Dispenser
- ScriptSave Prescription Drug Discounts
- VSP Vision
- Alamo Car Rental
- National Car Rental